DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAVLIPI KEYBOARD
Windows PC Version
- Download App by clicking on:
Upon clicking this, this zip file will appear in your Downloads folder.
- Run the (.exe) file by double-clicking on it. Navlipi Keyboard Software License Agreement window will pop up. Click “I Agree” box, then click Install.
- After installation is complete, you can check if the three Navlipi keyboards are installed as follows:
- Press Windows Key then Space Key. This will show the keyboards available to you as a popup in the right hand side (RHS) of your main screen. E.g. “English (United States) Navlipi(1,2,3)” keyboards.
- You can access the three (3) NAVLIPI keyboards just as you would any other foreign language keyboards: Press the Windows key and then the Space key. The available keyboards (all that you have installed) will show as a popup. Select one of the three NAVLIPI keyboards therefrom and you should be good to go!
- To toggle between the three NAVLIPI keyboards, it is suggested you use Ctrl + Shift as the keyboard sequence as it is very convenient and easy to use. To set this up, do the following:
- Go to Settings> Time & Language> Language > (Extreme RHS Top) Spelling, typing & keyboard settings > Scroll down to Advanced keyboard settings > Input language hot keys> (In Popup Menu) Change Key Sequence >Under “Switch Keyboard Layout”, Select Ctrl + Shift
- NOTE: If reinstalling a newer version of Navlipi, please uninstall the old version first, through Windows>Settings>Apps.
To download Navlipi keyboards for MAC, please click on: